Passed 70-320 and became MCAD

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by José Ramón Rodríguez, Apr 20, 2004.

  1. 57 questions, 2 hours

    A couple of ambiguous questions. Dis not like some of the questions.

    José Ramón Rodríguez, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Congrats Jose.

    Raymond Lewallen, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Thanks.

    José Ramón Rodríguez, Apr 21, 2004
  4. José Ramón Rodríguez

    Franco Figun Guest

    Good for you.....was difficult?

    --
    FF
    www.francofigun.com.ar

    Franco Figun, Apr 23, 2004
  5. dear please help me out to pass this 70-320 exam.
    please send me any study material for 70-320 . Which
    source helped you to pass 70-320.
    . This is my mailid please get me
    back in this id.
    thanks

    Sreejith SS Nair, Apr 27, 2004
  6. José Ramón Rodríguez

    Lyn Duong Guest

    Hi

    Is the pass mark for 70-320 still 700 with 57 questions ??

    thanks

    Lyn Duong, May 19, 2004