    If you can pass the practice exam that's on the cd included on the
    Exam Cram 2 book, you can _easily_ pass the real exam. (i did not
    manage to pass the cd_practice exam the day before)

    kneet, Oct 2, 2007

  2. kneet

    Simon Hart Guest

    Congratulations!
    --
    Simon Hart
    http://simonrhart.blogspot.com

    Simon Hart, Oct 2, 2007

  3. kneet

    Guest

    On Oct 2, 10:22 am, kneet <> wrote:
    > with 880... 1 month after 70-315, it was a breeze actually
    >
    > i read stories that it would be so much harder than 315, it didn't
    > notice any of that. Lots of the questions cover the same ground as
    > 315.
    >
    > They just do not go into detail that much...
    >
    > If you can pass the practice exam that's on the cd included on the
    > Exam Cram 2 book, you can _easily_ pass the real exam. (i did not
    > manage to pass the cd_practice exam the day before)

    My name is Nupur.I am planning to do MCAD certification.So, can you
    help me out with the materials ,exams and all sort of informations
    required.I have not given any certification exam before so I want some
    one to guide me.

    , Oct 2, 2007
  4. Firstly, have you checked out Microsoft's learning site:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.mspx

    --
    Simon Hart
    Visual Developer - Device Application Development MVP

    Simon Hart [MVP], Oct 2, 2007