    all of you who study for your MCAD!

    Regards,

    Tom Serenander, Sweden
    Tom Serenander, May 30, 2005

  2. Tom Serenander

    EggHead Guest

    Same here,
    Just pass it today. It takes me around 20 mins (hehe, want to use the same
    ticket on the return trips back to my workplace, I need at least 30 mins
    left on the train ticket) with 840. I also take the exam because of "second
    free" offer.
    I do find one different between the VUE and Prometric. In VUE, the girl puts
    my exam result in a nice big envelope and passes it to me. However, it does
    not happen to me at Prometirc . They just pass me my exam result :)
    BTW, does anyone know how much the test centre makes for each exam?
    TIA,
    Egghead

    EggHead, May 30, 2005

  3. Tom Serenander

    Bob Guest

    "> BTW, does anyone know how much the test centre makes for each exam?
    > TIA,

    About ten dollars
    Bob, May 31, 2005
  4. Tom Serenander

    Egghead Guest

    wow, only $10. I though at least $50 USD for each test. I mean some people
    really sat there for the whole time. No wonder it is hard to find exam
    center in Cowtown.
    Egghead

    Egghead, May 31, 2005
  5. Tom Serenander

    Simon Hart Guest

    Congratulations Tom! What did you score? not that it really matters of course!

    I am currently studying for 70-316 also, will probebly book the exam next
    week or the week after. Want to get my 70% upto around 85% on the Microsoft
    Assesments.

    I also have the Amit Kalanis 70-316 book which is very good with lots of
    guided exercises and end of chapter exams.
    I find I do alot better in the end of chapter exams from Amit's book than I
    do on the Measureup on Microsofts site..

    I am debating whether to buy C# in a nutshell as it seems a very good read
    and quick reference as other people who have passed the exam say Amit's book
    is good but it's not enough to pass the exam.

    What other books did you find useful?

    Regards
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Jun 26, 2005