    details in MSDN about all classes/subjects touched in MS book.

    Regards,

    G.V.
    G.V., Apr 11, 2005

  2. G.V.

    Sudar Guest

    Congrats GV, 1000 is my dream score ;-)
    BTW there is always a question about the maximum score for Microsoft
    exams. Some say that 1000 is the maximum. So can you kindly let us know
    what were the percentage shown for you in the graphs in your report
    sheet. (If all the graphs were showing 100 % then it means that 1000 is
    the maximum score).

    Thanks GV

    --

    Sudar
    Sudar, Apr 13, 2005

  3. G.V.

    G.V. Guest

    hi,

    thanx.

    All the graphs were showing maximum.
    But I guess the max possible score can vary in exams?

    G.V.

    G.V., Apr 13, 2005
  4. G.V.

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    April 13, 2005

    Microsoft won't say what the max score is, but I would say that 1000 is
    the max score Most of the time. The reason I say most is because one person
    posted on the MCP Membersite a long time ago that he/she had gotton about
    1030! He said that the test center's employee had said that there were
    "bonus" questions on his test. I don't know whether his/her story was
    accurate, but I would still say that most of the time 1000 is the highest
    score. Congratulations!

    Joseph MCAD

    Joseph MCAD, Apr 13, 2005
  5. G.V.

    Excellent Guest

    You need to know - FYI

    VERY IMPORTANT: Free mini certification tests.

    As Microsoft says
    "The one thing you can count on in the IT field is change.
    Whether it's for a new job or a system-wide deployment,
    keeping your skills current is the best way to enjoy
    continued success."

    These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to insure
    they are current with todays technologies. Industry use
    these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
    completing them successfully is in your best interest.
    Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
    to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
    are current. You can find these assessments at

    and there is no cost. If you need help, you can also get
    excellent free detailed Q&A support for these assessments
    at http://disnetinc.com/

    Remember, if it is neccessary to retake a certification
    exam you can "Get a Free second shot" at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

    You can also view Microsoft Press books for training at
    Most microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
    http://www.ebay.com

    Good Luck

    today, with score 1000!

    >I have about 2-3 years development in .NET experience

    (and less than a year
    >in .NET windows apps), so at the beginning I thought,

    that I could pass this
    >exam without studying :) But, after I've read some self-

    training material, I
    >have realized that I still have to study quite a bit for

    the exam.
    >Used Microsoft and Kalani books, as well as MS online

    assessment and test
    >sample included in MS training kit.
    >Which book is better? I don't know - Kalani book contains

    a lot of
    >information, which was not in exam, and did not contain

    some information
    >which was in exam. Microsoft book gives just a shallow

    overview. I think,
    >maybe a good preparation strategy would be to read MS

    book and then browse

    Excellent, Apr 14, 2005