    And most of all MSDN and a lot of practice.

    Good luck to all!

    W.J.

    Jarma, Oct 1, 2004

  2. Jarma

    George Guest

    me 2, got 800, an guy got 874.

    George, Oct 1, 2004

  3. Jarma

    Anna Guest

    Which practice tests did you guys use?

    Anna, Oct 4, 2004
  4. Jarma

    Jarma Guest

    I may have not made it clear, practice tests were from Microsoft Self-Paced
    Training Kit. I recommend it!

    Wojciech Jarmulski

    <> :

    Jarma, Oct 4, 2004
  5. Jarma

    Anna Guest

    I might be missing something. I ordered the MCAD/MCSD self paced training kit
    too - but there were no practice tests in it - just review questions at the
    end of the chapters. I ordered the core requirement training kit - for exam
    70-316,315,300 and 320. Did you order something different?

    Thanks

    Anna, Oct 4, 2004
  6. Jarma

    Saurabh Guest

    Hi Anna,
    The practice test is in the CD which comes with the
    training kit. This CD must be attached at the back of your
    book.

    Saurabh, Oct 9, 2004
  7. Jarma

    Anna Guest

    Thanks so much! I had somehow overlooked those. Thank you, thank you!

    Anna, Oct 11, 2004