    studied fairly dilegently. When I took it today I got a 980 and was done in
    less than 30 minutes. I only wish I had taken it sooner so I could be on my
    second or third exam by now.

    Bo George, May 8, 2005

  2. Bo George

    Guest Guest

    Great job, Bo. Same thing happened with me. I got a 980 as well after
    studying for over 9 months...wish I would have made it 3 months like I
    normally do since 980 = = 700. I'd be done with the whole MCSD (still 3
    left)!!

    Oh well...at least our extra efforts might have given us some seemingly
    useless trivia that just might come in handy some day. Or better yet, we
    could petition Microsoft to give examinees with scores over 900 an extra
    lapel pin. That'd be sweet. ;-)

    Cheers,

    Eric

    Guest, May 8, 2005

  3. Bo George

    Sudar Guest

    Sudar, May 10, 2005
  4. Bo George

    DST Guest

    Congratulations!

    Less than 30 minutes!!! You're a speed reader! How many questions?

    DST

    DST, May 10, 2005
  5. Hi George:

    What did you use for your preparation for the test?

    Thanks!

    Ram

    =?Utf-8?B?Uk5H?=, May 16, 2005