Passed 70-316 with 911

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by vivek, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. vivek

    vivek Guest

    vivek, Dec 16, 2003

  2. vivek

    Val Guest

    Congrats! That's an impressive score.

    Now, after the real exam, do you see Transcender in a
    different light? (you previously posted something
    like "it's s**t) I'm thinking of buying it and I want your
    second opinion...Thanks.
    Val, Dec 16, 2003

  3. vivek

    iCertify.net Guest

    Congrats on the pass!
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    "vivek" <> wrote in message

    iCertify.net, Dec 16, 2003
  4. vivek

    vivek Guest

    ya Transcender is good, at least that software have me a nice Whoo000opa (
    Whipping ) and so I started studying more, but I guess it was worth it.

    Do buy it
    Also get you hands on the book Microsoft ADO.NET by Sceppa - this is really
    a good book for ADO.NET and it covers stuff that was not covered in
    Kalani's, I paid 44£ for the ADO.NET book and got it 4 days before the exam,
    but it was worth it. I also used 'Applied Ms .NET Framework Programming'
    Are you planning to give anyother certifications ?

    vivek

    vivek, Dec 16, 2003
  5. vivek

    Schfooge Guest

    "vivek" <> wrote in message
    > Are you planning to give anyother certifications ?

    You mean to ask if the original poster is planning to
    GET any other certifications. Microsoft "gives" them.
    Schfooge, Dec 16, 2003
  6. vivek

    Kline Sphere Guest

    lol!
    Stop it or you'll get some Bible basher quoting RFC 1855 at you!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 16, 2003
  7. vivek

    Guest Guest

    Congrats.

    You were one-nervous-nelly!

    What is the passing score? 900?
    I just took 70-315 and BARELY passed with a 714.
    Passing score was 700.
    Kind of sad.... :(

    I'm going to take 706 next.
    Trying VB.

    It took me 170 hours and two books just to pass 70-315.
    I don't know if I have the energy to bone-up for another
    one. But most of the programming concept applies to both
    exams, so it should be fairly comprehensive.

    Dunno, we'll see.

    I don't quite feel "certified" to go out and do any heavy
    duty programming yet. Need more practice....

    How about you? Did this material help you with your
    position? Work? Career?

    Guest, Dec 17, 2003
  8. vivek

    sumukha Guest

    hi,

    Can u tell me how much u took to prepare for exams.
    Is it must we should have working experience .net.

    thanks
    sumukha

    sumukha, Dec 17, 2003
  9. vivek

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Is it must we should have working experience .net.

    Unfortunately not.
    Kline Sphere, Dec 17, 2003
  10. vivek

    Guest Guest

    dO YOU REALLY HAVE ANY JOB?

    message

    Guest, Dec 18, 2003
  11. vivek

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >dO YOU REALLY HAVE ANY JOB?

    YES, I FLIP BURGERS ALL DAY. DO YOU WANT ANY FRIES WITH THAT?

    REMBER TO TURN CAPS LOCK OFF BEFORE TYPING, OTHERWISE PEOPLE THINK YOU
    ARE SHOUTING.....
    Kline Sphere, Dec 18, 2003
  12. vivek

    Val Guest

    Thanks for the answer.
    I'm planning to take 70-316 next year on Feb (my first MS
    exam). After that I'll probably go for MCAD (+ 315 & 320).

    Val, Dec 18, 2003
  13. What a shame. You've been advising everybody about exams without having any
    real experience. This looks so indiscrete and pathetic...

    Outback Dweller, Dec 18, 2003
  14. vivek

    Guest Guest

    Netiquette is dead, long live Netiquette :)

    Guest, Dec 19, 2003
  15. vivek

    Val Guest

    What is wrong with you?!
    My 2-3 posts on this group have nothing to do with
    advising. You saw in me some kind of mentor and know your
    are disappointed. Sorry for hurting your feelings.
    So... who is pathetic?

    "advising everybody"...How did you come up with this stuff?

    Val, Dec 19, 2003
  16. vivek

    Jason Guest

    "iCertify.net" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Congrats on the pass!
    > --
    > Paisleyskye
    > http://www.icertify.net
    > Forums, study guides, A+ QOD Mailings, InfoSec Mailings, great articles,
    > interviews
    > with the hottest certification authors and so much more...
    >
    > "vivek" <> wrote in message

    Congratulations.

    I took all the five exams in US and only got pass/fail. How did you
    know the scores and what is the passing score?

    Thanks,

    Jason

    MCP, MCAD.NET, MCSD.NET
    Jason, Dec 19, 2003
  17. vivek

    Lorne Smith Guest

    > > Congrats on the pass!
    > > --
    > > Paisleyskye
    > > http://www.icertify.net
    > > Forums, study guides, A+ QOD Mailings, InfoSec Mailings, great articles,
    > > interviews
    > > with the hottest certification authors and so much more...
    > >
    > > "vivek" <> wrote in message
    > > >

    > Congratulations.
    >
    > I took all the five exams in US and only got pass/fail. How did you
    > know the scores and what is the passing score?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >

    > Jason
    >
    > MCP, MCAD.NET, MCSD.NET

    Then you should know better about getting you're letters wrong!
    Lorne Smith, Dec 22, 2003