    Services 70-320 I believe!

    Cheers
    Simon.
    Simon Hart, Feb 6, 2006

  2. Simon Hart

    lightHammer Guest

    Congrats !!

    "Simon Hart" <srhartone@[no spam]yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:O$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Just thought I'd post I'd passed 70-316 today with a score of 720. Not the
    > best score but enough to pass.
    >
    > The exam consisted of alot of ADO.NET which is not my strongest skill.
    >
    > I used Amit Kalani's book as a study material along with Que's C# Second
    > Edition book along with around 2 yrs C# experience which consists of

    ASP.NET

    lightHammer, Feb 7, 2006

  3. Simon Hart

    Simon Hart Guest

    I understand now that I have to go to :
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/Authentic...l=https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.aspx?

    To request my welcome kit. The problem is it is prompting me for my MCP ID
    and Access Code. I have my MCP ID from VUE Pearsons but I don't know where
    to find the Access Code.

    Any ideas anyone?
    Cheers
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Feb 7, 2006
  4. Simon Hart

    Lydon Bergin Guest

    Microsoft will email it to the email account you registered with.

    Lydon Bergin, Feb 8, 2006
  5. Simon Hart

    Simon Hart Guest

    Thanks for the clarification, I have recieved it today.

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Feb 8, 2006