    X-Unity Test Studio
    http://www.x-unity.net/teststudio.aspx
    Bring the power of unit testing to VS .NET IDE

    Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP], Mar 3, 2004

  2. Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP]

    lseals Guest

    lseals, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP]

    Jay Walters Guest

    Congrats -

    Although - how is it you got elected for MVP and didn't
    at least have your MCP? "I" know that (exams !=
    helpfulMessageBoardPerson) - but that does seem to go
    against msft's grain.

    Jay Walters, Mar 3, 2004
  4. >Although - how is it you got elected for MVP and didn't
    >at least have your MCP? "I" know that (exams !=
    >helpfulMessageBoardPerson) - but that does seem to go
    >against msft's grain.

    From what I see, you don't get too many stupid mvp's, the same can't
    be said about an 'mcp' though.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 3, 2004
  5. Congrats, but not be to excited about your score ( you are MVP remember? )

    Regards,
    Daniel

    "Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP]" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Daniel Joskovski, Mar 3, 2004
  6. Good point!

    Regards,
    Daniel

    Daniel Joskovski, Mar 3, 2004
  7. Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP]

    M. Guest

    Congrats!

    Can you tell me pls, if the test was adaptive or not?

    Thanks!

    Regards,
    M.

    M., Mar 4, 2004
  8. Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP]

    Eric Guest

    M. wrote:

> [...]

    Most developer tests aren't adaptive yet. But it doesn't matter much.
    If you know you're stuff you can out sooner on an adaptive test.

    Eric, Mar 4, 2004
  9. Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP]

    Jay Walters Guest

    I definately agree. Dmitriy's past replies have been
    pretty solid.

    But I've personally been involved with projects for
    Redmond and know a lot of the PMs - and it doesn't seem
    like something the msft 'way of thinking' would permit.

    Jay Walters, Mar 4, 2004
  10. Jay,

    The MVP status is really awarded for participating in the communities, but
    I've never heard MCP is a pre-requisite for MVP. Put another way, you may
    have sufficient knowledge and experience to be a helpful messageboard
    person, but you don't have time/wish/whatever to pass the exam which,
    actually, only 'officially' proves your expertise (well, unless one is a
    "paper" MCP).

    Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP], Mar 5, 2004
  11. Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP]

    Eric Guest

    Eric wrote:

    > Most developer tests aren't adaptive yet. But it doesn't matter much.
    > If you know you're stuff you can out sooner on an adaptive test.

    I meant "get out sooner". I type too fast and think too slow!

    With an adaptive test they hit you with the hardest questions first.
    They're basically the same questions. But if you know the hard ones
    then you don't even have to answer the easy ones.

    The whole point in it is to cut down on the amount of time needed for
    the test. Companies like to get you back in the office as soon as
    possible!

    Eric

    Eric, Mar 5, 2004
  12. Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP]