    Transcender.

    Cheers
    Prabha.

    prabha, Jan 6, 2004

  2. prabha

    JJ Guest

    Could you tell me which area the more questions from ?
    JJ

    online tests or

    JJ, Jan 21, 2004

  3. prabha

    anonymous Guest

    Hi Prabha,

    I want to know Kalani's which book you read for 70-316. I
    am planning to give the 70-316 shortly. But I am not able
    to pick up the right book for me. I already know C#. There
    are 2 books for 70-316 from Amit Kalani. One is study
    guide & other is exam cram book. Could you tell me which
    one you read?

    anonymous, Feb 27, 2004