    Gonna go after 316 and 320 next.

    Regards,

    Jenah

    Jenah, Apr 15, 2005

  2. Jenah

    matt Guest

    hi i'm opposite with you, just passed 70-316 but i will
    take 70-315 in 2 weeks.
    how do u think of practice exams in wswexams.com, can it
    match with the real exam questions?

    thanks
    //matt

    matt, Apr 16, 2005

  3. Jenah

    Sudar Guest

    Sudar, Apr 18, 2005
  4. Jenah

    Saritha Guest

    Hi Jenah,
    congrats
    i am saritha,i want to write this 70-315 exam ,so i need some guidance from
    u,i want to know what is the book to be followed and where do i get the
    practice tests,
    thanks
    saritha

    Saritha, Jul 15, 2005