    Next test is going to be 70-316 in a few weeks.

    Regards,

    Ali A.

    Ali A., Jan 10, 2005

  2. Ali A.

    NIsha Guest

    Congrats!

    I am planning to do my exam for 70-306 my first paper.

    You have written you bought you practice exams from
    www.wswexams.com. Is that enough to supplement the
    studies or you also download other sample papers?

    Read articles able Amit Kalani's book. But he only
    write's for C# not VB. The other author is Mike Gunderloy

    Thanks
    Nisha

    NIsha, Jan 10, 2005

  3. Ali A.

    Guest Guest

    Nisha,

    WSW PRactice exams was the only practice exams
    used and I felt it was enough.

    Regards,

    Guest, Jan 11, 2005
  4. Ali A.

    Guest Guest

    Ali,

    Which book of Amit Kalani's did you refer? The red book or
    the blue one with a racing flag?

    thanks
    Nisha

    Guest, Jan 12, 2005
  5. Ali A.

    Lina Vuppala Guest

    Hi Ali,

    Thanx for the info. I'm planning to give 305 and this is
    the first time I have heard abt how long the exam is and
    how many questions it contains.

    I guess the details you gave for 315 should apply to 305
    as well. If anyone has more details pls let me know!

    Thanx!
    Lina

    Lina Vuppala, Jan 17, 2005
  6. Ali A.

    Aditya Guest

    Preparing for 70305

    I want to clear MCAD papers,I have just start the study
    for first paper 70305.if u any one have material or any
    guidline.how to start where to start ,then please suggest
    me.i have 6 months of exp in .NET application development
    and have comfortable knowledge about framework.
    Please help me in this regard.
    Thanks in Advance.

    Aditya, Jan 18, 2005