Passed 70-315

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Vippin P., Oct 5, 2004.

  1. Vippin P.

    Vippin P. Guest

    Vippin P., Oct 5, 2004

  2. Vippin P.

    Frank Mamone Guest

    Congrats!

    What's next?

    - Frank

    "Vippin P." <> wrote in message
    news:036a01c4ab1d$15ca5780$...
    >I just passed 70-315 Papers
    >
    > # Questions: 49
    > Exam Score: 830
    > Length: 1hr 35 min
    >
    > Resources used:
    >
    > MSDN: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library
    > Text: MS Self Paced Training for 315
    > Practice Exams: http://www.wswexams.com
    >
    > Best Wishes,
    >
    > Vippin
    Frank Mamone, Oct 6, 2004

  3. Vippin P.

    Vippin Guest

    Thanks,

    On to 70-316, which I have some real world
    experience in so I think it will be a litte
    easier.

    Regards,

    Vippin

    Vippin, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Vippin P.

    Saras Asnani Guest

    Hey I got a perfect 1000 on 70-316. :)
    I used
    1. Kalani Blue book
    2. Kalani Red cram book
    3. Test King
    4. Measure Up

    Now I am just joking, I just find these so boring.
    My Masters In EE/CSC is not enough?
    Also, I dont belive in some of the emails above hey I passed
    I used TestKing, and the test was there word for word? I think you
    have to
    be in .Net/Java/Unix/linux C++ etc.... etc... etc.. to really know it!

    And how did you get a 1000? what a question, I guessed at it :)
    But even the market is forcing Americans with Masters from like my
    self to get these silly certifications... But coming back to 70-316
    Hands down, 90% agree Kalanis (Big Blue Book) is very a good prep.
    The topics personally I think are boring... but for the test this is a
    must, if you have experience you will fly through it.. if you dont you
    wont but this is must read exam prep! I havent tried test king or
    measure up but will have to....
    Also, I think 316 is tougher than the 315 etc....probably one of their
    toughest... because MS exams are written in such a tricky detail way ,
    its more tricky than the GRE, and the GMAT i will take in the future
    (yeah people, I am working on my MBA now). Just tired of these
    Indians without a true 4 year or true Masters Degree.... And i have
    met a dozen here in the US. But the IIT grads have my respect.

    peace out (<- thats for me too)
    -S. Asnani

    Saras Asnani, Oct 7, 2004
  5. Vippin P.

    Frank Mamone Guest

    Congrats!

    Just wondering, what subject matters did you find more difficult in the 316?

    I am doing the 320 now and I'm finding it a little boring too. Did you do
    the 320? How did you find it?

    - Frank

    Frank Mamone, Oct 8, 2004