    Passed 70-315 today in second attempt.
    Thanks for all of your input.
    I would say Amit Kalani's book is the right choice.

    Anita, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Anita

    Guest Guest

    70-305

    Hi Anita,

    Congratulations...

    Is the book for C# or VB.net? If it is for C# can you pls
    let me know the book name for vb.net.

    I would like to take the vb.net exam.(70-305)

    Regards,
    Babu.
    ..

    Guest, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Anita

    vivek Guest

    Hi Anita

    Congradulations
    What mistakes did you make in your first attempt ?
    Did you use Amit's book in the first attempt.
    Does Micrsoft give an concession when applying for the second attempt, or do
    you have to pay for the exam again in whole.

    regards
    Vivek

    vivek, Dec 3, 2003
  4. Anita