    them. I think more time should be allowed like 2:30 to
    3:00 hours, but that is just my impression.

    Ramon
    Ramon, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Ramon

    Rocky78Del Guest

    can you provide more details about the exam.Like how many questions. An
    break in between exams. And any other tips.
    Regards
    if possible please reply on
    Also is it possible for you to provide me the transcender practis
    exams

    Rocky78De
    Rocky78Del, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Ramon

    latha Guest

    Can you send me the transender practice tests and the exam
    prep guide if u have? to the mail Id:

    thank U.. in advance

    latha, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Ramon

    Ramon Guest

    No, sorry.
    You can get Transcender from www.transcender.com.

    Ramon, Dec 5, 2003
  5. Ramon

    Ramon Guest

    All I can say is that pretty much everything is covered
    in the exam. I think that hands-on experience and study
    are the key to pass the exam. Transcender was very
    helpful, but my experience played a key role.
    The exam is two hours long with no breaks.
    I can't transfer Transcender, sorry.

    Thanks,
    Ramon

    many questions. Any

    http://www.QoD.US

    http://www.examnotes.net/article1029694.html

    Ramon, Dec 5, 2003
  6. Ramon

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I think that hands-on experience and study
    >are the key to pass the exam.

    It *should* be...
    Kline Sphere, Dec 5, 2003