    the first section, 70% (ugh) on the second section, and aced the last
    five sections.

    Amit Kalani, we love you!

    General Protection Fault, Nov 18, 2003

  2. General Protection Fault

    Paisleyskye Guest

    Congrats on the pass!
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    "General Protection Fault" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Paisleyskye, Nov 20, 2003

  3. I also passed the 70-315 using only Amit Kalani's book. However, I needed to use additional resources with the 70-229 book by the same publisher (Que checkered flag series). I'm about to start studying for the 70-320 using Kalani's book. I'm hoping that it's usefulness is the same as the 70-315 book.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbG9naWM=?=, Nov 25, 2003
  4. General Protection Fault

    vivek Guest

    Hi

    I am preparing for 70-316 and I am using the book from Amit Kalani for the
    same.
    I find his book really good and informative but I am not able to ans the
    question in Preplogic Software ( ths software that comes with the Book)
    Do you think I will be able to pass using just the book ( I am able to
    answere most of the question in the practice exam in the boook and also the
    questions at the end of the book )
    vivek

    vivek, Nov 29, 2003