    I can expect to receive this code?

    Regards,
    Bas de Gier

    Bas de Gier, Feb 19, 2006

  2. Bas de Gier

    LMCR Guest

    Call "Microsoft MCP regional centre" (phone numbers at MS web site) to
    obtain any code you need.

    "Bas de Gier" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > Hi,
    >
    > Friday I passed 70-315, scored 943. This was my first exam so I am not

    yet
    > very familiair with the procedures. Today I received a

    "congratiolations"
    > email which contains my MCP number. Now I need to attach this MCP-ID

    to a
    > passport but besides the number I need an access code. Does anyone now

    when

    LMCR, Feb 19, 2006

  3. Bas de Gier

    Simon Hart Guest

    You will receive your access number in a couple of days. Microsoft sends a
    separate email from your MCP IDemail.

    Simon Hart, Feb 20, 2006
  4. Bas de Gier

    Bas de Gier Guest

    Indeed I got the email. Thanks for the responses!

    Bas

    Bas de Gier, Feb 21, 2006