    I passed 315 today and got...981 score.

    good luck,

    /Jarek

    Mikesz, Jun 22, 2005

  2. Mikesz

    Mikesz Guest

    Kalani's book is ok but not enough. I made a lot of MC assesmments and other
    tests. The .Net Framework is a very good source to dig into a problem.

    Mikesz, Jun 23, 2005

  3. can u provide some help to me regarding 70-315

    Ali Raza Shaikh, Jun 23, 2005
  4. Hello

    i am using MS Books & Kalani Books for the preparation of 70-315, can u tell
    me about some other resources and simulation tests, and one thing more how
    difficult will be it for me as i m 21 years old and not yet finished my
    Bachelor Program Yet.

    can u provide me ur hotmail or yahoo id,
    mine is

    Ali Raza Shaikh, Jun 23, 2005
  5. Mikesz

    Mikesz Guest

    Hi,

    I don't think your age is a problem :). and your cv is quite impressed
    (I've took a look at your site).
    Try MS assessments, they are really good test (the 'real' exam is not so
    difficult. My wasn't).

    Good luck,

    /Mikesz

    Mikesz, Jun 24, 2005
  6. Mikesz, can u provide me ur hotmail or yahoo ID,

    one more question, that passing 70-315 means that u r Microsoft Certified
    ASP.Net Developer

    ALI RAZA SHAIKH
    www.programmersparadise.cjb.net
    alirazashaikh.blogspot.com