    as i m on C# track

    So please suggest me now that should be the next

    Thanks in advance

    Ahmed, Jul 18, 2005

  2. Ahmed

    Sean Guest

    quick! take the 70-306 option.....You can take both web and windows apps as
    long as they are in reverse languages. programing in web is very similar to
    windows at least for the purposes of the exam. Same ADO, debugging,
    deployment questions.

    I dont use braindumps that have exact word for word exam questions and it
    still only took me a week to study for opposite platform.

    Then again read the following
    http://www.mcpmag.com/news/article.asp?EditorialsID=821
    becuase in the future you might have to decide to be recogized as either
    windows and web.

    Sean, Jul 19, 2005

  3. "Sean" <> wrote in message
    > quick! take the 70-306 option.....You can take both web and windows apps
    > as
    > long as they are in reverse languages. programing in web is very similar
    > windows at least for the purposes of the exam. Same ADO, debugging,
    > deployment questions.
    >
    > I dont use braindumps that have exact word for word exam questions and it
    > still only took me a week to study for opposite platform.
    >
    > Then again read the following
    > http://www.mcpmag.com/news/article.asp?EditorialsID=821
    > becuase in the future you might have to decide to be recogized as either
    > windows and web.

    Of course, Sean meant to suggest Exam 70-316.

    J. Buelna - Houston, TX

    J. Buelna - Houston, TX, Jul 19, 2005
  4. July 19, 2005

    Yep, you can take both the windows and web in the same language. :) I did
    it....

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Application Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MCAD, Jul 19, 2005