    Yippeee !!

    Thanx to all u people. I'm so happy. And now I can take a few days rest
    before next exam.

    ship50, Mar 20, 2006

  2. ship50

    Simon Hart Guest

    Congratulations!!, I too took 70-315 today and passed so I am too MCAD.
    Feels good doesn't it!
    What is your next exam? Are you going for MCSD? I am not sure whether to go
    for MCSD or take 70-552 to get MCTS and MCPD.

    Two long years I have spent studying for MCAD as I come from a COBOL desktop
    background, I found the transition quite difficult apart from exam 70-320.

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Mar 20, 2006

  3. ship50

    ship50 Guest

    Congratulations to you !!

    I'm confused about what to do next. There is this upgrade exam to MCPD but I
    dont know how much time it will take for me to learn the new things like .NET
    2.0 and all its components. And is the syllabus given at microsoft's site the
    final one or will it change for the general(after beta) exams?

    On the other hand, for MCSD, I need to pass two more exams. 70-229 or 70-340
    or something else as elective? I haven't decided yet though I'd like to go
    for the security paper. And then there is 70-300 which almost everyone say is
    the toughest one.

    I also want to know which will be better for my career - MCSD.NET or Upgrade
    to MCPD from MCAD?

    ship50, Mar 20, 2006
  4. ship50

    Simon Hart Guest

    Well, I have thought about this long and hard before qualifing for MCAD. I
    think, for me anyway, MCPD is the better route career wise because of the
    two following arguments:

    a:) Demonstrating in depth knowledge of .NET Framework 1.1 and knowledge of
    VS.NET 2003.
    b:) Demonstrating in depth knowledge of .NET Framework 2.0 and knowledge of
    VS.NET 2005.

    If continuing with MCSD, then the above B will be false. I admit, most
    companies will not be using VS 2005 for some time, my current company is
    not. But, if you have both credentials, this has to put you in a very strong
    position compared to other candidates.

    Regards
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Mar 20, 2006
  5. ship50

    vbnvbn Guest

    Hi,
    Can recommend any good study guide for me?
    i want go for 305,306,310
    i have read the testking, but it seem hard for me.

    "Simon Hart" <srhartone@[no spam]yahoo.com> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:...

    vbnvbn, Mar 21, 2006
  6. ship50

    AviationDev Guest

    Congrats!!! I just started studying for 70-310 :(

    Good luck with your next tests!

    --
    Nick Wegner
    MCP (soon to be MCAD)

    AviationDev, Mar 21, 2006
  7. ship50

    Boomer Guest

    Congrats to both. I'll be taking 70-320 soon.

    Boomer, Mar 22, 2006
  8. ship50

    Simon Hart Guest

    Good luck and let us know how you get on!

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Mar 22, 2006
  9. ship50

    Boomer Guest