  1. I just passed 70-315 and wanted to give high marks to the Kilani Study Guide
    and the Transcender Practice Tests. I felt very prepared.

    Dylan

    Dylan Phillips, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Dylan Phillips

    Sharon Guest

    I see alot of references to books by Kilani on this board
    and am unfamiliar with him. What is his full name and the
    name of some of his books??

    Sharon, Dec 31, 2003

  3. The Kilani(s): Amit Kilani and Priti Kilani are the authors of the study
    guides published by QUE.

    Since I have pretty extensive .NET experience, I've been using the Exam Cram
    2 Series. They are WELL worth the money and provide easy reference to other
    sources should you need additional information.

    Good Luck on your exams,
    Dylan

    Dylan Phillips, Jan 1, 2004
  4. Dylan Phillips

    techie Guest

    Do the books have practical labs and the end of chapters? Its always nice
    to do some practical exercises.

    techie, Jan 1, 2004
  5. Hello

    Yes they have practical labs

    I agree with everybody, these books are very great to grade your MCS

    Regard

    Cédric (France)

    =?Utf-8?B?Q8OpZHJpYw==?=, Jan 1, 2004
  6. Dylan Phillips