    Kalani's book for this exam is not as great as the one
    for 70-315......

    Thank You.

    SB, Oct 12, 2004

  2. SB

    Frank Mamone Guest

    Congrats!

    I'm on the same track you are. I passed the 315 last month and studying the
    320. I am using the Kalani book and so far I find it pretty good. Very close
    to his other book.

    Where did you hear that it wasn't as good?

    - Frank

    Frank Mamone, Oct 12, 2004

  3. SB

    Guest Guest

    It's from one of the posts here.

    Guest, Oct 12, 2004
  4. Did you honestly passed the exam in 20 days? without having no experience in
    vb,c# and asap? I find that hard to believe..

    concern parent, Oct 13, 2004
  5. Hi,
    Dear Friend

    If you have dumps question for that exam so plz mail me.
    Thanks & Reagards
    Harshwordhan Gupta

    Harshwordhan Gupta, Oct 14, 2004
  6. SB

    Guest Guest

    I've Passed 70-315 but i'm workin on about 2 years and
    ithink so, it's hard to believe to pass only 20 days ???

    And also i ask to you wich book is the best to prepare 70-
    30 ? i've ordered Kalani's book

    Guest, Oct 15, 2004