Passed 70-310

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Mike, Jul 6, 2004.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    I passed 70-310 today. I used on the job experience, the
    Exam Cram book, and the study guide by Osborne. I also
    used Transcender and Measure up practice tests. I found
    that both sets of practice tests asks questions that were
    not covered in the books I read, so I started using the
    answer explainations as another source of study material.
    I found the Measure up tests to be a little more difficult
    than the Transcender tests. Both provided a good
    measurement of the skills necessary to past the test.

    There is nothing like real world experience and I would
    strongly recommend anyone preparing for this test, spend a
    significant amount of time writing web services and
    remoting objects.

    The test asks a considerable number of questions
    concerning COM+ and legacy COM objects, so be sure to
    understand those subjects well. Make sure you understand
    testing and debugging, security, deployment, and data
    relationships.

    I had previously passed 70-305, I thought 70-310 was at
    least a couple of notches more difficult.
    Mike, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Mike

    Alexander Guest

    Congratulations, Mike!
    I read your post and learn more, I'm a C# programmer.

    Alex

    Alexander, Jul 7, 2004