    Thanks for everybody has gave me all kind of support in this challenge.
    --
    Alex
    alllexsandro, May 23, 2005

  2. alllexsandro

    George Guest

    Hallo,

    Congratulation for passing the exam.

    I will also pass this exam and my path will be 70-306
    (VB.NET), 70-310 (XML Web Services in VB.NET) and 70-229
    (SQL Server). More information on other available paths
    see the MS page
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp

    So you could try for example XML WebServes.
    But if you fails for the first time I think the second
    shot must be done until 30th Juny, I believe. But I could
    not gurantee it. Please see the following page:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/detail
    s.asp

    I has also considerd to take the second shot promotion but
    I think I am not enough prepare for 70-306. So if you must
    take the second shot until 30th Juny I think I came under
    pressure to pass the second one.

    So I try to preperare as much as possible and do not take
    this promotion. But if you have expierience with XML Web
    Services and/or SQL Server (or other path) than you could
    try it.

    It would be very kind from you to give us the following
    informations about your exam and preparation:
    - How high is your score.
    - How long was your preparation time and experince in
    VB.NET programming.
    - Which study materials (books, online courses, etc.) did
    you use?

    Thanks a lot and hope this answer helps a little bit.

    Best regards

    George

    opinion, since I will
    >try to enter in the 2nd shot promotion of Microsoft. In

    another words, I

    George, May 24, 2005