Passed 70-306!!

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Mark, May 10, 2005.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Hi everyone

    Just passed 70-306 this morning. Have to say it was a lot easier than I
    thought it was going to be (but I have been studying for 3 months!)

    I posted a topic asking whether people thought that the exam questions
    were easier or harder than those on the MS assessment site. No-one
    bothered to give me an answer but now I know myself - the exam is
    easier!

    I am a VB6 programmer so I knew a little of what to expect from .NET
    but I still used SAMS VB.NET in 21 days to start me off, then Mike
    Gunderloys book, the MS self paced training kit and MSDN.

    Oh yeah, there were 38 questions and I scored 925.

    Just ordered my next book from Amazon for 70-229 (Thomas Moore) which
    I'm going to do next.

    I feel great to now be an MCP but my target is to be an MCAD by the end
    of the year - time to get some more studying done!

    Mark, May 10, 2005

  2. Mark

    Sudar Guest

    Sudar, May 11, 2005

  3. Mark

    Michelle Guest

    Congrat! Have you passed 70-305 yet? Do you have any
    Asp.net experience?

    BTW, I think Transcender can help you prepare for 70-229.
    I also passed it with flying color with the help of
    Transcender. I see it on sale on eBay right now. You can
    click the link below to see.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
    ViewItem&category=80321&item=5195659138

    Best Wishes,