    wrote
    /debugged some tricky .NET programs.

    Good Luck.
    HelpOther, Mar 4, 2005

  2. HelpOther

    dotNETnews Guest

    "HelpOther" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > The test was hard. You have to pick up sometimes four choices !!!
    >
    > I have some economic tips that may work for you.
    >
    > I did not use any formal training class. I used Selftest software which I
    > got almost free when I bought the voucher. I will not buy it otherwise. I
    > read lots of .NET books ( four), researched on web a lot at MSDN
    > website,
    > wrote
    > /debugged some tricky .NET programs.
    >
    > Good Luck.

    How many questions and hoe much time?
    Thanks.
    dotNETnews, Mar 5, 2005

  3. HelpOther

    HelpOther Guest

    Expect around 40 questions. You are allowed 2.5 hours. Each question is
    tricky or involved. It took me more than an hour finish and 30 minutes to
    reveiw.

    HelpOther, Mar 5, 2005
  4. HelpOther

    dotNETnews Guest

    "HelpOther" <> wrote in message
    > Expect around 40 questions. You are allowed 2.5 hours. Each question is
    > tricky or involved. It took me more than an hour finish and 30 minutes
    > reveiw.

    I'm using Mike Gunderloy book. Have you used it? Any other good resources?
    dotNETnews, Mar 5, 2005
  5. HelpOther

    HelpOther Guest

    I read O'Reilly book (disounted) Visual Baisc .NET by Dave Grundgeiger.
    Its simple concepts and examples are great. I also quickly browsed Teach
    Yourself VB .NET in 24 hours, Study guide by Brian Reisman and Mitch
    Ruebush, Mircrosft book on VB.NET that came with the software. Self Test
    Software ( similar to free skills assessment by Microsoft) was also useful
    in guiding on what we are up to.

    Good Luck. You do not have to spend a fortune to pass 70-306.

    HelpOther, Mar 7, 2005