    used the MS Press MCAD Self-Preparation Toolkit. These books are good enough
    for me. They have examples in both C# and VB. However, it did cost about
    $100; but hopefully it will pay off in the end.

    Tampa .NET Koder, Nov 1, 2004

  2. Congrats on passing the exam !!! What a coincidence, I'm in Tampa too and
    I'm studying for the exam as well. :) I hope I can pass it too.

    --
    Regards,

    Jose Luis Manners, MCP
    http://blogs.geekdojo.net/jmanners

    "Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz."
    Cristóbal Colón

    "Tampa .NET Koder" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > I was given 38 questions and I had to score a 700 to pass. I got an 800.
    > So, just by looking at the results I think the exam was out of a 900

    total.

    2
    > years now and I have no professional experience. I just do alot of

    reading,

    Jose Luis Manners, Nov 2, 2004

  3. Do you go to any of the Tamp Bay .NET community meetings? Also, if you are
    going to take the test on the saturday, not testing center in the Tampa Area
    are open on Saturdays. So, I went to a Technet Training center in Largo

    Tampa .NET Koder, Nov 2, 2004
  4. Yes, I've been to their meetings. As a matter of fact, I'm planning to go
    to the next one on 11/08, send me an email if you're going, it would be nice
    to meet you over there. Thanks for the hint on the testing center, I'd like
    to check it out because I don't want to take time off from work for the
    test, what's the name of the training center?

    Jose Luis Manners, Nov 2, 2004
  5. TECHNET TRAINING CENTERS
    10707 66TH STREET NORTH SUITE F
    CLEARWATER FL , USA
    Test Site Phone #: 727-545-5444

    I will try to send you a email if I have the time to go. I see you have a
    blog and I will contact you from there.

    Tampa .NET Koder, Nov 3, 2004