    Alot of ADO.NET, more than I prepared for.

    Best of luck,

    Javid
    Javid, Feb 4, 2005

  2. Javid

    aditya Guest

    Passed 70-305, need u r advise

    congratulation for u r success Mr.Javid

    can you give me ur email address for further disscussion
    about certification, actually i need your help. and want
    some advise from u. i am planning to give exam of 305.

    Thanks,

    Aditya

    aditya, Feb 25, 2005

  3. Javid

    msshelp Guest

    Passed 70-315 with 962
    Used MS Press book, MSDN, TestKing

    Was discouraged after going through MeasureUP questions
    some of the questions from MeasureUP are very difficult
    i reschedule my exam after going throu MeasureUP questions

    But exam 70-315 all questions were clear
    it is easy if you study the MS Press book

    hope this helps

    msshelp, Feb 26, 2005
  4. Javid

    charus Guest

    Re: Passed 70-305, need u r advise

    Congratulation for succeding.Can anyone of you can share your practis
    papers with me.Its very expensive and I cannot afford it.Also I a
    planning to give 70-305 this month

    Regards
    Charu

    aditya wrote:
    > *congratulation for u r success Mr.Javid
    >
    > can you give me ur email address for further disscussion
    > about certification, actually i need your help. and want
    > some advise from u. i am planning to give exam of 305.
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > Aditya

    -
    charu