Passed 70-305

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by serge calderara, Jan 21, 2005.

  1. Hi,
    congratulation

    I am actually study for the 70-306 exam and for the time
    beeing I read the books and understand sample in there. I
    have MS press book.

    The problem I get is that they are a lot of point on which
    if you want to catch them you need to build a real
    application for that. For example in my case I am a vb
    programmer since 13 year and database and using .NEt fro 2
    year. I am using it at my work in a simple way such as
    basic database connectiona nd manupulating data.

    Could you tell me how did you organise your self on the
    study time of all requirement ?

    thanks for your help
    serge

    serge calderara, Jan 21, 2005

  2. serge calderara

    Chandra Guest

    Hi,

    You asked how I organised my study time.

    Well, first I read MS Press book 2 times
    and tried to do all the labs (that worked!)

    Then, I used Microsoft web site that outlines
    topics for exams, and used keywords from those
    description to search for related Techincal articles
    in MSDN. I read the articles and attempted to implement
    what the article described. Then I practiced with
    www.wswexams.com online tests till I felt comfortable
    enough to take real exam.

    Hope this helps,

    Bonne Chance,