    with a score of 896. There were
    44 questions in 2hrs 10 min.

    I studied MS Press book, MSDN and
    practice tests at www.wswexams.com

    Exam questions with MS Press book
    were very hard compared to the
    actual exam questions. Practice
    questions with WSW were good.

    Good Luck to all,

    Nimundi
    Nimundi, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Nimundi

    Salah Beidas Guest

    Dear Mr. Mandy,

    I wish to congratulate you for passing 70-305.
    I will be taking 70-305 exam on 26th March 2005.
    I am a member of HumanSoft E-learning Solutions, and
    I bought the MCSD .NET Curriculum (HS135D) and I'm
    studying day & night to prepare for the above-mentioned
    exam.

    It would be highly appreciated if you would advise me
    on the following :

    - Main subjects to concentrate on .
    - What type of questions your exam included ?
    - Were there questions about XML ?
    - Was there a case study ?
    - Were there questions requiring the attendee to code
    and program ?
    - any available sample tests

    Thanking you so much for your time , I look forward to
    receiving your reply.
    my e-mail is

    Best rgards,

    Salah Beidas
    Arab Fund for Economic and Social Developement

    Guest, Mar 9, 2005
  5. Nimundi

    G Dean Blake Guest

    I also passed 305 about a month ago and I used the Transcender practice
    exams and they were much harder than the real test.

    G Dean Blake, Mar 14, 2005