    Not to hard. scored 784.

    Good Luck,

    Mandy

    Mandy, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Mandy

    EC Guest

    Well done! I am preparing 70-305 exame at present and am
    working in ASP area though don't have real .NET working
    experiences too :(

    EC, Feb 25, 2005

  3. Mandy

    Salah Beidas Guest

    Dear Mr. Mandy,

    I wish to congratulate you for passing 70-305.
    I will be taking 70-305 exam on 26th March 2005.
    I am a member of HumanSoft E-learning Solutions, and
    I bought the MCSD .NET Curriculum (HS135D) and I'm
    studying day & night to prepare for the above-mentioned
    exam.

    It would be highly appreciated if you would advise me
    on the following :

    - Main subjects to concentrate on .
    - What type of questions your exam included ?
    - Were there questions about XML ?
    - Was there a case study ?
    - Were there questions requiring the attendee to code
    and program ?
    - any available sample tests

    Thanking you so much for your time , I look forward to
    receiving your reply.

    Best rgards,

    Salah Beidas
    Arab Fund for Economic and Social Developement

    Salah Beidas, Mar 9, 2005