    confidence to pass this with a great score

    Thanks,
    Bhavdeep (Harrisburg, PA)
    Bhavdeep Sethi, Jul 26, 2004

  2. Bhavdeep Sethi

    Frisbee® Guest

    Bhavdeep Sethi wrote:
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I passed the exam 70-305 with a score of 981 this morning.
    > I guess I got one or half of the question wrong
    > in "Testing and Debugging". All other sections were full
    > 100%.
    >
    > I studied MS Self paced training kit. Though guys at
    > amazon give it a bad rating, I liked the kit. I also
    > crammed exam cram by kalani. In addition I did questions
    > from TestKing. Test king is too boring though. So, I did
    > half of it.
    >
    > I got 43 questions in exam and very very few of them were
    > from the questions in exam cram or test king. But studying
    > ms press kit and exam cram gave me enough knowledge and
    > confidence to pass this with a great score
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bhavdeep (Harrisburg, PA)

    Another dumper posts.
    Seeking to spread his evil.
    Sending others the wrong message.

    Fortunately, most know better.
    Under most circumstances, that is.
    Cease and desist this illegal activity!
    Keep our newsgroups clean and wholesome.
    Everyone deserves that, I think.
    Remember this and keep it to heart.

    --
    Fris "I'm a poet and I know it" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    Frisbee®, Jul 26, 2004

  3. Bhavdeep Sethi

    Guest Guest

    I am sorry but I am confused with the reply. I just passed
    the exam and someone told me about this forum today. I was
    browsing and wanted to share my experience.

    Well, coz of other junk posts here people are suspecting
    me. Tell me how can I convince you I got that score
    studying with exam cram and MS Press training kit? Anyway,
    lets keep this forum clean and not start bogus replies
    here. Can I take my post back?

    i appriciate all the experience sharing here and am sure
    it will help me in future exam (70-310).

    P.S. I am in Harrisburg PA and appeared for exam at New
    Horizons in Mechanicsburg PA today morning.

    Thanks, Bhavdeep

    Guest, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Bhavdeep Sethi

    Frisbee® Guest

    wrote:
    > I am sorry but I am confused with the reply. I just passed
    > the exam and someone told me about this forum today. I was
    > browsing and wanted to share my experience.

    You shared your cheating experience. Whether or not you needed the
    TestKings, you bought them and they're br@indumps. Based on the other
    things you said, it sounds like Exam Cram materials are br@indumps as well.

    > Well, coz of other junk posts here people are suspecting
    > me. Tell me how can I convince you I got that score
    > studying with exam cram and MS Press training kit? Anyway,
    > lets keep this forum clean and not start bogus replies
    > here. Can I take my post back?

    My reply was not bogus. In fact, it contained a secret message.

    I commend you for using Kalani's books and the MS Press training kit. Had
    you stopped there, you'd have earned my congratulations. But you didn't
    stop there.

    > i appriciate all the experience sharing here and am sure
    > it will help me in future exam (70-310).

    I'm sure you'll get some other kinds of help, too.

    --
    Fris "Just not the honorable kind" bee®, MCNGP #13

    Frisbee®, Jul 26, 2004
  5. Ok Frisbee, Lets end the topic here :) with good faith, I
    assure you that even though I had testking, I did not read
    it seriously. Had I known this I would have never taken
    them at first place.

    Moreover, the answers in Testking are wrong in many
    places. I stopped reading them after an hour of my waste
    effort. Wasted one hour.

    Can anyone guide me for 70-210? I purchased MS Press self
    training kit and exam cram by kalani. Are these good
    choices or should I exchange the books with some other
    ones? I purchased them this afternoon so can still
    exchange them at borders.

    Thanks, Bhavdeep

    Bhavdeep Sethi, Jul 26, 2004
  6. Bhavdeep Sethi

    Frisbee® Guest

    Bhavdeep Sethi wrote:
    > Ok Frisbee, Lets end the topic here :) with good faith, I
    > assure you that even though I had testking, I did not read
    > it seriously. Had I known this I would have never taken
    > them at first place.

    That's good to know.

    That's good for potential br@indumpers to know.

    > Can anyone guide me for 70-210? I purchased MS Press self
    > training kit and exam cram by kalani. Are these good
    > choices or should I exchange the books with some other
    > ones? I purchased them this afternoon so can still
    > exchange them at borders.

    I only used the MOC and passed easily. Like you (I'm assuming) I'm a
    programmer. Take my word for it, 70-210 is easy, especially when compared
    to programming exams.

    --
    Fris "No hard feelings" bee®, MCNGP #13

    Frisbee®, Jul 27, 2004
  7. Haul your puny ass and run back to India ! We don't need
    no cheating Indians to steal our jobs here !

    - Bhavdeep Killer.

    Bhavdeep Killer, Jul 30, 2004
  8. Bhavdeep Sethi

    Jivi Guest

    Dude,

    No use letting out the frustrations of YOUR imcompetency on others who
    are doing well. Find a better let out for your frustrations, go watch
    discovery channel ;)

    Jivi, Jul 31, 2004