    70-315 before ?

    Thanks

    LucasC

    Lucas, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Lucas

    Lucas Guest

    Sorry, I found it in the FAQ. Do I have to use exams in the same programming
    language to complete my MCAD?
    Sorry for the post.

    "Lucas" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > Hi,
    > I have just passed 70-305 exam. And I'm going toward MCAD certification.

    I'm
    > planning next stage with "XML Web Services and Server Components

    Development

    Lucas, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Lucas

    Sneha Guest

    help

    hai lucas

    since u have cleared 70-305 , can u help me
    regarding how should prepare for the exam(70-305)? I mean,
    what are the materials to refer? , where can i get model
    papers? and things like that. I really appreciate your
    help in this regard

    thanxs
    Sneha

    Sneha, Dec 18, 2003