    got a $69 coupon deal from www.getcertify4less.com on 02/01 and the
    coupon had to be used by 02/02/05.
    Good luck to everybody who is preparing for the tests!

    Tong, Feb 2, 2005

  2. Tong

    Tin Man Guest

    looks like it's $115.00 now

    Tin Man, Feb 3, 2005

  3. Tong

    Tong Guest

    Here was my strategy. I actively prepared for one MCP test and got
    myself ready to take it anytime. Then I checked the website I
    mentioned everyday. As soon as I found a great deal and I actioned
    immediately. That website sometimes has a good deal for the test
    coupon so just check it often.

    Tong, Feb 4, 2005
  4. Tong

    Sheela Guest

    Question regarding 70-300

    For the multiple choice questions are we told to "Select
    All that Apply?"
    I am taking the transcender exams and most of the
    questions have this format

    Sheela, Feb 16, 2005