    I would like to take 70-340 also, should be an interesting one.

    Good luck to all!
    RNG
    =?Utf-8?B?Uk5H?=, Jun 6, 2005

  2. Congrats !

    Did you feel that the "Exam Cram" book was adequate as a prep material for
    this exam ? Did you refer to anyother books or specific topics on MSDN at all
    ?

    Also, how many case studies did the exam have and were they individually
    timed ?

    Thanks !

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=, Jun 6, 2005

  3. Dear RNG
    could you tell us,how many weeks any one have MCDA need to pass exam 70-300
    thanks

    Mohammed Ibraheem, Jun 7, 2005
  4. The Exam Cram book was very helpful. I would highly recommend Transcender
    also, it's expensive but it's worth it. I used it for my 5 tests, in some
    exams it was better than in others, in 70-300 it helped me a lot
    I read some on MSDN but not much.
    I have also experience because of my job in all phases of software design
    which helped me in this test also.

    And for the cases and time, I'm not sure whether this is NDA, sorry.

    =?Utf-8?B?Uk5H?=, Jun 7, 2005
  5. The weeks one needs from MCAD to MCSD it all depends on experience and how
    much time you have available for preparation. You'll need to take (and pass)
    two more tests

    =?Utf-8?B?Uk5H?=, Jun 7, 2005
  6. Thanks for the information.

    As for the NDA, I have seen several posts (on this forum & the MCAD forum)
    quoting the # of questions and time limit of the exam. Had those posts been
    in violation of the NDA, Iam sure MS would have removed them by now !

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=, Jun 7, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Uk5H?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >As for the NDA, I have seen several posts (on this forum & the MCAD forum)
    >quoting the # of questions and time limit of the exam. Had those posts been
    >in violation of the NDA, Iam sure MS would have removed them by now !

    I don't believe ms care too much about quoting the time limit or
    number of questions.

    There have been plenty of posts in this and other ng's which violate
    the nda. Whether ms remove them from their own servers feed is
    debatable. In any case by the time they did, the posts would have been
    replicated around the planet!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jun 8, 2005