    be content.

    This is the first exam I took to start my MCSD.NET
    crusade.... wonder which one should I choose next

    nileblitz, Jun 21, 2004

  2. nileblitz

    Me2 Guest

    Congratz,

    Dependz. I would choose based on your own preferences.

    I only have 70-300 left to take...

    Ralph Page
    MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA 2000, MCSE 2000, CCNA
    "Every man is born into the world to do something unique and something
    distinctive,
    and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done."
    -- Dr. Benjamin E. Mays

    Me2, Jun 21, 2004

  3. Further to this guys, is there any order you HAVE to stick
    to? It's just that I have a sql server 2000 course shortly
    and am thinking of my first exam being the elective sql
    server one...
    Thanks

    Hairy@@discussions.microsoft.com, Jun 22, 2004
  4. nileblitz

    Me2 Guest

    There is no particular order in which you MUST take the exams. This fellow
    took 70-300 first, which I usually suggest to be taken last. It is all a
    matter of personal preference, your goals, strengths, etc.

    Me2, Jun 22, 2004