    passing. Two more to go to be an MCSE.

    Marek
    MCP, MCSA: Messaging, MCDBA, MCTS: SQL2005

    Marek Chmel, Jan 19, 2007

  2. Marek Chmel

    Guest

    which 2 do u have left? did u already take 293? If so which was more
    difficult? I ask b/c i studied 2 months for 293 and it seemed to
    difficult so i have been studying for 294 and the material seems
    easier for me to grasp. most posts say to do 293 first then 294 b/c
    without 294 is "based" off of 293 concepts. but i have experience with
    AD, and none with topics such as IPSec or routing so 294 is more
    natural.

    On Jan 19, 5:09 am, Marek Chmel <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > i just passed the 294 exam with 810. Not an ideal score but passing is
    > passing. Two more to go to be an MCSE.
    >
    > Marek
    > MCP, MCSA: Messaging, MCDBA, MCTS: SQL2005

    , Jan 29, 2007