    Dani Guest

    Hi to all,

    The thursday i'm passed the 70-293 with 850 score.
    Dani, Feb 18, 2006

  2. Dani

    Lasher Guest

    "Dani" <> wrote in news:eHa#zCCNGHA.3196
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Hi to all,
    >
    > The thursday i'm passed the 70-293 with 850 score.

    Hi de. Luck on your passing and to be get jobs.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Feb 18, 2006

  3. Dani

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Hi to all,
    >
    > The thursday i'm passed the 70-293 with 850 score.

    Please to ask your help....which guide do you use to studies?
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 18, 2006
  4. Dani

    Lasher Guest

    "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in news:et#XrgDNGHA.140
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    Free test pdf on all exams at www.mcngp.com.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Feb 18, 2006
  5. Dani

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    > "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in news:et#XrgDNGHA.140
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >

    >>> Hi to all,
    >>>
    >>> The thursday i'm passed the 70-293 with 850 score.
    >>>

    >> Please to ask your help....which guide do you use to studies?
    >>

    > Free test pdf on all exams at www.mcngp.com.

    Person must please to be first e-mailing for login ID
    and password to be access study PDF files.

    rgs
    Frisbee®, Feb 18, 2006
  6. Dani

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    >>> Please to ask your help....which guide do you use to studies?
    >>>

    >> Free test pdf on all exams at www.mcngp.com.

    > Person must please to be first e-mailing for login ID
    > and password to be access study PDF files.

    I'm hoping you guys looked at the posting name and saw who that is

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 18, 2006
  7. Good job...

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Feb 18, 2006
  8. Dani

    Dani Guest

    Training Kit of Ms-Press and Testking.

    Regards.

    Dani, Feb 19, 2006
  9. Dani

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "Dani" <> wrote in message
    > Training Kit of Ms-Press and Testking.
    >
    > Regards.

    I *knew it* you lazy cheating a$$fsuker. T3stk!ng is a fsuking br@indump
    and you sir are a fsuking cheater. May your computer implode and svck your
    printer in with it.

    You are lowdes and I claim my $2.50
    --
    Bigus Dickus
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 19, 2006
  10. Dani

    Dani Guest

    You are a insolent!!!

    I don't cheating. It is incredible.

    Cretino!!!!

    Dani, Feb 19, 2006
  11. Dani

    Dani Guest

    Thanks.

    Dani, Feb 19, 2006
  12. Dani

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "Dani" <> wrote in message
    > You are a insolent!!!
    >
    > I don't cheating. It is incredible.
    >
    > Cretino!!!!

    Do your fsuking homework you cheating a$$fsuker....T3stK!ng is a br@indump
    site that provides idiots like you with the actual answers to the
    exam.....that F**K's the rest of the IT industry and the hard working
    individuals that actually take their time to study for the exams.

    If you are using the MS Press books like you say you are, then you would
    know better. But because you are using T3stK!ng, you had to go looking for
    br@indumps..which makes you a lazy cheating a$$fsuker. And I hope your
    computer svcks you and your cheat sheets in when it implodes.

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 19, 2006
  13. Dani

    Dani Guest

    jajajaja.

    Are you a MCP, MCSA or MCSE?

    Dani, Feb 19, 2006
  14. Dani

    LRM Guest

    "Dani" <> wrote in message
    > You are a insolent!!!
    >
    > I don't cheating. It is incredible.
    >
    > Cretino!!!!

    M'kay, if you use study materials that claim to be directly lifted from
    "actual MS tests" that would be violating NDA, and would therefore be
    cheating. At last accounting your statement that you used Testk!ng is
    considered cheating because those materials were created using "actual MS
    test questions." It's sort of like an Olympic athlete using steroids to
    improve performance, while the athlete may win the race, it was in fact by
    cheating.

    Thus those of us who passed the exams without cheating would find you the
    "insolent" one, and in general repugnant, not to mention your cert is a
    hollow victory.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Feb 19, 2006
  15. Dani

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > jajajaja.

    Was that an orgasm?

    > Are you a MCP, MCSA or MCSE?

    I'm CCNA and working on my MCSE...the legitimate way. But my status is not
    important. What is important is that you are cheating. You're cheating the
    IT industry by memorizing questions and not learning the material that will
    ultimately help your peers in the future. You're cheating your peers
    because now they have to fight to get the same position you just cheated to
    get. And, you're cheating yourself because now you are no smarter than when
    you started cheating.

    Change your ways and repent!!!!!

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 19, 2006
  16. Dani

    dani Guest

    Yes a big orgasm.

    And other jajajajaja
    I ask forgiveness for my sins.
    But I have worked very hard with MOC and Training Kit for a 3 months.
    If i was a cheater, never would have study during 3 months. And i working
    how to Network administrator from 4 years.

    Dropping the subject, that you recommend me for the EXAM OPTATIVE TO BASIC
    DESIGN.
    70-297 or 70-298

    dani, Feb 19, 2006
  17. Dani

    Frisbee® Guest

    > You are lowdes and I claim my $2.50

    Five yard penalty. Repeat first down.
    Frisbee®, Feb 19, 2006
  18. Dani

    Frisbee® Guest

    The Rev would not have said "good job" had he known how you studied for the
    exam.

    Frisbee®, Feb 19, 2006
  19. Dani

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Yes a big orgasm.
    >
    > And other jajajajaja
    > I ask forgiveness for my sins.

    Just stay away from the Br@indumps. If you don't know what they are, google
    the term.
    Your best bet, is to use MeasureUp and/or Self Test Software for your Exam
    Preps.

    > But I have worked very hard with MOC and Training Kit for a 3 months.
    > If i was a cheater, never would have study during 3 months. And i working
    > how to Network administrator from 4 years.

    If you are working very hard at this, then it won't be a big deal for you to
    drop t3stk!ng and do the right thing.

    > Dropping the subject, that you recommend me for the EXAM OPTATIVE TO BASIC
    > DESIGN.
    > 70-297 or 70-298

    I cannot recommend anything for you, as I do not know you. But, you say that
    you have been working as a Network Admin for 4 years, I would suggest
    70-297. But that is a decision that you would have to make with the
    knowledge that you have.

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 19, 2006