Passed 70-292!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Sam, May 13, 2006.

  1. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Passed this exam today, Thanks to everyone's help here.

    Wow, this was the hardest Microsoft exam i ever took.. This is the
    first time i took this exam and barely passed it. If i would have got
    one question wrong than i would have failed... Believe i was on the
    line!!!!!!

    I studid microsoft press books, Transcender, 5 Years total IT
    experience, Other online resorces like technet and setup a network at
    home.

    This exam covers broad range of topics, so one book may not be enough.
    If you have doubt about any topic.. than you better clear it because
    that could cost you a lot in the exam. I can't even think about 70-296,
    I need to take a break before i go for this one...

    Thanks again everyone!!!!!

    Sam
    Sam, May 13, 2006