Passed 70-291

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Henrik, Nov 10, 2006.

  1. Henrik

    Henrik Guest

    Damn, it feels good. I just passed the 70-291 a few hours ago. For a while
    there I thought I would surely fail it.

    It was my first try and I no expectations of passing. I was merely hoping to
    find out where my weakneses were.

    Without giving away too much detail, I can tell that the focus was on WSUS,
    DNS, RRAS, IPSEC and IP-adressing/Subnetting. There were also a few
    simulations.

    I must say I was positively surprised by the overall quality of the
    questions. I was rarely in doubt about what answer to choose.

    I look forward to the 70-284 test, which is my last one, before I become a
    MCSA.

    Best Regards,

    Henrik

    Henrik, Nov 10, 2006

  2. Henrik

    FinalHokage Guest

    Congrats! I am taking this test tomorrow,

    FinalHokage, Nov 10, 2006

  3. Henrik

    bert Guest

    Congrat Henrick,

    what exam prep materials did you use ? I need to take this exam next month.

    Bert

    bert, Nov 14, 2006
  4. Henrik

    Abigyan Guest

    can u write me where u got the resources for that exam.
    u can mail me at

    Abigyan, Dec 10, 2006