    --
    Pal
    MCP

    Pal, May 9, 2005

  2. Pal

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    Pal <> rambled:
    > took it today and passed it with 737 score.

    Yeah, but you cheated by using braindumps, you fukcing cheating fukcfaced
    cockgobbler.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com may or may not be a shelter for runaway youths.

    Briscobar, May 9, 2005

  3. Pal

    Wayne Guest

    Now tell us what you really think Ken, don't hold back :)

    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, May 10, 2005
  4. Pal

    GaryH Guest

    I agree. His post was much too conservative ;)

    -Gary
    A+,Network+, starting my prep for MCSA

    GaryH, May 13, 2005