    HTTP://WWW.REALCERTIFICATION.COM. ALMOST ALL QUESTIONS IN
    THE EXAM. BOOKS ARE OK BUT VERY SHORT TIME ONLY QUESTIONS
    AND ANSWERS WOULD HELP. NOW GOING FOR 70-270

    CARL, May 26, 2004

    =?Utf-8?B?Ug==?=, May 26, 2004

  3. CARL

    Rob G Guest

    Rob G, May 26, 2004
  4. CARL

    Neil Guest

    "Rob G" <> wrote in news:OYAKfzwQEHA.3988
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > "R" <> wrote in message
    >> > I PASSED 70-291 YESTERDAY. I DID PREPARATION FROM
    >> > HTTP://WWW.REALCERTIFICATION.COM. ALMOST ALL QUESTIONS IN
    >> > THE EXAM. BOOKS ARE OK BUT VERY SHORT TIME ONLY QUESTIONS
    >> > AND ANSWERS WOULD HELP. NOW GOING FOR 70-270

    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  5. CARL

    Mike T. Guest

    Mike T., May 26, 2004
  6. CARL

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Wed, 26 May 2004 14:44:56 +0200, "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote:

    >"Neil" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> "Rob G" <> wrote in news:OYAKfzwQEHA.3988
    >> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >>

    >> > "R" <> wrote in message

    What will this eventually spell ?

    Can't wait to see how it turns out ;-)

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, May 26, 2004
  7. CARL

    Neil Guest

    Paul Lynch <> wrote in

    > On Wed, 26 May 2004 14:44:56 +0200, "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote:
    >

    >>"Neil" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>> "Rob G" <> wrote in news:OYAKfzwQEHA.3988
    >>> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > What will this eventually spell ?
    >
    > Can't wait to see how it turns out ;-)
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Paul Lynch
    > MCSE

    yeah, it will spell assfucker. The guy is an A$$FSKER!!! sure we've done
    this routine to death but it should stil be pointed out that Carl is an
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    !

    (gee, I feel better now, how about you?)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  8. CARL

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Wed, 26 May 2004 06:29:38 -0700, Neil <>
    wrote:

    >yeah, it will spell assfucker. The guy is an A$$FSKER!!! sure we've done
    >this routine to death but it should stil be pointed out that Carl is an
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >!
    >
    >(gee, I feel better now, how about you?)

    Well, he's certainly a lame braindumping fool who will no doubt get
    caught out on the first morning on any new job he manages to blag his
    way into.

    As for his sexual preferences, well I really couldn't say.... ;-)

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, May 26, 2004
  9. >Well, he's certainly a lame braindumping fool who will no doubt get
    >caught out on the first morning on any new job he manages to blag his
    >way into

    They don't care who they hire at wal-mart these days.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 26, 2004
  10. CARL

    Neil Guest

    > They don't care who they hire at wal-mart these days.

    no, they must have really baggy pants. Or so Vigo and JaR indicated.

    "Welcome to Wal-mart. Would you like a smiley face sticker missy?"

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  11. CARL

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 26 May 2004 10:17:05 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
    >

    >> They don't care who they hire at wal-mart these days.

    > no, they must have really baggy pants. Or so Vigo and JaR indicated.

    Let's not forget the shrapnel poked through various parts of the head.

    Bonus management points for tattoos.

    JaR
    Curmudgeonly Thug

    JaR, May 26, 2004
  12. CARL

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Let's not forget the shrapnel poked through various parts of the head.
    >
    > Bonus management points for tattoos.

    yet more proof that Wal-Mart is far more picky than MS

    > JaR
    > Curmudgeonly Thug

    cripes you're cranky this morning...Someone been digging up your Azaleas?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30 "Get off my lawn ya punk!!"

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  13. CARL

    Mike T. Guest

    "JaR" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > On Wed, 26 May 2004 10:17:05 -0700, Neil extemporised:
    >

    > Let's not forget the shrapnel poked through various parts of the head.
    >
    > Bonus management points for tattoos.

    I saw somebody on the street the other day who looked like she had had an
    unfortunate meeting with a fishing tackle box. One through the lower lip,
    one through the eyebrow, one above the lip almost on her cheek, plus a
    wonderful bull ring between her nostrils. Damn freak.

    Mike T., May 26, 2004
  14. CARL

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 26 May 2004 10:44:29 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > cripes you're cranky this morning...Someone been digging up your Azaleas?

    See post in other place.

    Digging up Azaleas would bring down the wrath of SWMBO, much worse than
    anything I could muster.

    JaR
    Grumbly Thug

    JaR, May 26, 2004
  15. CARL

    Neil Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in

    > I saw somebody on the street the other day who looked like she had had
    > an unfortunate meeting with a fishing tackle box. One through the
    > lower lip, one through the eyebrow, one above the lip almost on her
    > cheek, plus a wonderful bull ring between her nostrils. Damn freak.

    ppppffffttttt! this could be just about anybody these days. it's the
    tatoos on the neck, ears and face that are starting to get to me. I keep
    catching myself looking at people (I think they're people) and wondering
    if they had passed out in the tatoo shop and the owner just decided to
    have some fun. Like when my kids have a sleep over and the first one to
    fall asleep finds out the next morning how they look wearing Magic
    Marker. Youth, wasted on the young....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  16. CARL

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Grumbly Thug

    antoher triple espresso?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  17. >Like when my kids have a sleep over and the first one to
    >fall asleep finds out the next morning how they look wearing Magic
    >Marker.

    You mean to say I never really grow a mustache when I was five?
    Right... I see it now...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 26, 2004
  18. CARL

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 26 May 2004 11:38:37 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> Grumbly Thug

    > antoher triple espresso?

    In the words of the kamikaze circling the carrier. "We be done pletty
    soon, but in meantime, prease send up more sake!"

    Extended Beer-thirty in 2 days, 6 hours.

    But I'm not counting.

    JaR
    Counting Thug

    JaR, May 26, 2004