Passed 70-291 on first shot

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by wefoundtruth, Dec 1, 2009.

  1. wefoundtruth

    wefoundtruth Guest

    This was my final exam which I needed to pass in order to earn the MCSA 2003.
    I am very happy as I was able to pass this exam on my first attempt on
    Sunday 11-29-09.

    I used the two following books:

    1. Exam Prep 70-291 (ISBN 0-7897-3649-7). I read this book 1 time through
    to get the basic understanding. I also

    2. MCSE Core Required Exams In a Nutshell (ISBN-10: 0-596-10228-3) /
    (ISBN-13: 978-0-596-10228-9). I read through the 70-291 section of this book
    which hardened me my brain for the test itself. I recommend this book also
    for the 70-290 too as I used it and password that exam with flying colors too.

    What is next for me? Well I have about another month and 2 weeks before I
    test again to earn another Microsoft certification: 70-621 Upgrading Your
    MCDST Certification to MCITP Enterprise Support for Windows Vista. Once I
    have passed this test I will then start on becoming certified on the new
    Windows 7 Operating System. Finally by the end of 2010 I plan to be
    certified on Windows Server 2008 as well.

    I hope these books help someone else out too.

    --
    Regards,

    Jeremiah Isaiah Clark

    MCSA – Server 2003