    "least amount of effort"), then hit RESET and do it.

    Next up: 70-291. This will complete my MCSA credential.

    -Chachi
    Chachi, Apr 29, 2007

  2. Do you know for sure that's how they grade the simulations? That thought
    never really crossed my mind. I'd be curious to know the answer though

    Jason Fraioli, May 15, 2007

  3. Chachi

    AnuraF Guest

    Hi, I did my 70-290 today and got 957. I got 5 simulation questions. I think
    they rate simulations by the final answer. Cos on two questoins I did some
    corrections and they seems to have went OK. Anyway, as Jason said its
    interesting to know how they actually rate simulation questions.
    --
    Anura F

    AnuraF, May 31, 2007