    I will write again when 70-291 is home!

    best regards
    Niels Henrik
    Niels Henrik Egebjerg, Nov 7, 2006

  2. Niels Henrik Egebjerg

    Carlos Guest

    Hi Niels,

    Congratulations! I guess it wasn't an easy task. Perhaps one day I might be
    interested in such certification.

    I am new to this site and would like to know if you can give me a hint. Do
    you know how to digitaly sign an Excel workbook? I made an Add-In and I want
    my "final" macro to digitaly sign the workbook, but I cannot find the way to
    the 'signature' and 'signatureset' classes.

    Thanks and congratulaitons again!

    --
    Carlos

    Carlos, Nov 7, 2006

  3. "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Niels,
    >
    > Congratulations! I guess it wasn't an easy task. Perhaps one day I might

    be
    > interested in such certification.
    >
    > I am new to this site and would like to know if you can give me a hint. Do
    > you know how to digitaly sign an Excel workbook? I made an Add-In and I

    want
    > my "final" macro to digitaly sign the workbook, but I cannot find the way

    > the 'signature' and 'signatureset' classes.
    >
    > Thanks and congratulaitons again!

    Carlos,

    You'll have better luck in microsoft.public.excel.

    Jonathan
    Jonathan Roberts, Nov 8, 2006
  4. Niels Henrik Egebjerg

    Damian Guest

    Hi ! congrats,How many Quetions in exam 70-290? what kind of Questions? like
    70-270? I am going to sit for this exam within two weeks. Thanks

    regards,

    Damian
    MCP,MCDST,A+,NETWORK+

    Damian, Nov 8, 2006
  5. "Damian" <> wrote in message
    > Hi ! congrats,How many Quetions in exam 70-290? what kind of Questions?

    like
    > 70-270? I am going to sit for this exam within two weeks. Thanks
    >
    > regards,
    >
    > Damian
    > MCP,MCDST,A+,NETWORK+

    Use the search function within this group. All things will be revealed.
    Jonathan Roberts, Nov 8, 2006