    MeasureUp tests really seem harder than the exam but there were quite a few
    errors in the answers, otherwise they are excellent to test yourself. VMWare
    is brillient, get your employer to buy you a copy :)

    =?Utf-8?B?Q29saW4=?=, Feb 27, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q29saW4=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?Q29saW4=?=" <>
    say in news:D:

    > Just passed 70-290 on Friday with 953. I used the MS Self Paced
    > Training book, MeasureUp tests from the CD and VMWare Workstation to
    > study. The MeasureUp tests really seem harder than the exam but there
    > were quite a few errors in the answers, otherwise they are excellent
    > to test yourself. VMWare is brillient, get your employer to buy you a
    > copy :)

    congrats, Colin!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I wonder if there are any "GUILTY bystanders?"

    Neil, Feb 27, 2006

  3. awesome, congrats. What is your next exam?

    --
    Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

    Bill McPherson, Feb 27, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q29saW4=?=

    Wayne Guest

    "Colin" <> wrote in message
    > Just passed 70-290 on Friday with 953. I used the MS Self Paced Training
    > book, MeasureUp tests from the CD and VMWare Workstation to study. The
    > MeasureUp tests really seem harder than the exam but there were quite a
    > few
    > errors in the answers, otherwise they are excellent to test yourself.
    > VMWare
    > is brillient, get your employer to buy you a copy :)

    Better still, go to http://www.vmware.com and download the free version :)

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Feb 27, 2006
  5. You wouldn't have Pat Reed as an instructor at DCCC, would you?

    =?Utf-8?B?Rmxhc2hEcmFnb24=?=, Feb 28, 2006
  6. Thanks All. Oh yeah I forgot VMWare is going free, even better :) I might do
    the 70-270 - XP Prof exam to take a bit of a break. But I'm thinking of just
    going hard and doing 70-291 while the MS 2nd chance deal is on.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q29saW4=?=, Mar 1, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Q29saW4=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "FlashDragon" <> wrote in message
    > You wouldn't have Pat Reed as an instructor at DCCC, would you?

    Either I need a new prescription or I'm become dyslexic.

    I read that name as "Rat Peed."

    Frisbee®, Mar 1, 2006

  8. >
    > Either I need a new prescription or I'm become dyslexic.
    >
    > I read that name as "Rat Peed."

    Hey, that's a cool spoonerism!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Can I borrow your face for a few days while my a$$ is on vacation?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 1, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Q29saW4=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 1, 2006 at 8:56am "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Either I need a new prescription or I'm become dyslexic.

    Remember Fris, it's not ncie to mkae fnu of teh dylsexic!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 2, 2006
  10. Hey Colin i am using the same book as u and doing the practice test these day
    i would like to know is the real exam more close to the CD's objective
    Reviews Question or more close the Practice Tests in the CD?? because i find
    it easy one review question but hard on Practice Test question.

    =?Utf-8?B?YmVybWFu?=, Mar 7, 2006