Passed 70-290 - Win2k3 Server

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by ascll, Sep 3, 2003.

  1. ascll

    ascll Guest

    Congratulation!

    Right now I'm studying Course 2273 and going to take the
    70-290 exam soon.

    Beside course 2273, do I need to get other sources to get
    pass for the exam?

    Please advise. Thanks.

    (You should know
    >and understand all options of disk management)
    >- Managing users, computers and groups
    >- Managing and Maintaining access to Resources
    >- Managing and Maintaing a Server Environment
    >- Managing and Implementing Disaster Recovery (You should

    have good
    >knowledge on all backup and restore options including ASR)
    >Furthermore, You should study how to manage and maintain

    IIS 6.0.

    >I had 120 minutes for 45 questions. There was only a few

    time for
    >reviewing marked questions, because many of the questions

    were

    ascll, Sep 3, 2003

  2. ascll

    MCSE World Guest

    You should get a lot of time on the product...you can get the free
    evaluation kit if needed from:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/evaluation/trial/evalkit.mspx

    Best,
    Will