  1. I passed the Exchange 2003 exam (70-284) today with an 880. I'm so excited!
    I thought I would never be finished with this one.

    70-291 is next.

    =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=, Nov 27, 2006

  2. Super !
    --
    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÃ’
    MVP Exchange, SQL/Server
    http://base.faqexchange.info http://www.faqexchange.info

    Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Nov 27, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Super !
    Cali

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >Super !

    > Cali

    Freja

    Frisbee®, Nov 28, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Thierry DEMAN [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    > Super !
    > --
    > Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
    > MVP Exchange, SQL/Server
    > http://base.faqexchange.info http://www.faqexchange.info
    > "Julia" <> wrote in message
    >>I passed the Exchange 2003 exam (70-284) today with an 880. I'm so
    >>excited!
    >> I thought I would never be finished with this one.
    >>
    >> 70-291 is next.

    It is a sad day in Microsoftforumdom when MVP's top-poast.

    Frisbee®, Nov 28, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >> >Super !

    >> Cali

    > Freja

    Listic

    kpg, Nov 28, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 05:56:51 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:

    > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >>> Cali

    >> Freja

    > Listic

    Expi

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Nov 28, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    JaR wrote:
    > On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 05:56:51 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:
    >
    > > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    > >
    > >> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >> Freja

    > > Listic

    > Expi

    alido

    --
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV

    Cerebrus, Nov 28, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    JaR wrote:
    > On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 05:56:51 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:
    >
    > > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    > >
    > >> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >> Freja

    > > Listic

    > Expi

    alido

    Fweeet!

    Use of three-syllable word.

    Five yard penalty, loss of down.

    Frisbee®, Nov 28, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    >
    > JaR wrote:
    >> On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 05:56:51 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:
    >>
    >> > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> > Listic

    >> Expi

    > alido
    >
    > Fweeet!
    >
    > Use of three-syllable word.
    >
    > Five yard penalty, loss of down.

    damn, now we have to kick a field goal

    kpg, Nov 28, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:53:23 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:

    > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> JaR wrote:
    >>> On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 05:56:51 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:

    >>> Expi

    >> alido
    >>
    >> Fweeet!
    >>
    >> Use of three-syllable word.
    >>
    >> Five yard penalty, loss of down.

    > damn, now we have to kick a field goal

    Oh carp, Kerpal hasn't made one all year.

    Can we use a cat, just this once?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Nov 28, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> JaR wrote:
    >>> On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 05:56:51 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:

    >>> Expi

    >> alido
    >>
    >> Fweeet!
    >>
    >> Use of three-syllable word.
    >>
    >> Five yard penalty, loss of down.

    > damn, now we have to kick a field goal

    Good gawd I hope it's not Chris Hetland attempting it.

    Frisbee®, Nov 28, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:53:23 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:
    >
    >> As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >>
    >>> "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    >>> alido
    >>>
    >>> Fweeet!
    >>>
    >>> Use of three-syllable word.
    >>>
    >>> Five yard penalty, loss of down.

    >> damn, now we have to kick a field goal

    > Oh carp, Kerpal hasn't made one all year.
    >
    > Can we use a cat, just this once?

    Does Kerpal have any eligibility left? Urban Meyer wants to know.

    Frisbee®, Nov 28, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:53:23 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:
    >
    >> As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >>
    >>> "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    >>> alido
    >>>
    >>> Fweeet!
    >>>
    >>> Use of three-syllable word.
    >>>
    >>> Five yard penalty, loss of down.

    >> damn, now we have to kick a field goal

    > Oh carp, Kerpal hasn't made one all year.
    >
    > Can we use a cat, just this once?

    The kicking team is out on the field, so they will attempt
    the field goal...

    ....and the referee has indicated they will allow the use of
    a cat,something the sideline had requested...

    So here we go... they're set...here's the snap, its wobbly
    but he manages to get it down...

    ....the kick is up...errrowwww...oh my goodness...that cat
    is not happy...no good! It's no good! I can't believe he
    missed it, but it went wide right...that cat was flipping all
    over the place...and it had no chance of splitting the uprights!

    Well, everyone will be second guessing the decision to use
    a cat in such a critical situation, this my be it for the coach.

    kpg, Nov 28, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:53:23 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:
    >>
    >>> As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> damn, now we have to kick a field goal

    >> Oh carp, Kerpal hasn't made one all year.
    >>
    >> Can we use a cat, just this once?

    > The kicking team is out on the field, so they will attempt
    > the field goal...
    >
    > ...and the referee has indicated they will allow the use of
    > a cat,something the sideline had requested...
    >
    > So here we go... they're set...here's the snap, its wobbly
    > but he manages to get it down...
    >
    > ...the kick is up...errrowwww...oh my goodness...that cat
    > is not happy...no good! It's no good! I can't believe he
    > missed it, but it went wide right...that cat was flipping all
    > over the place...and it had no chance of splitting the uprights!
    >
    > Well, everyone will be second guessing the decision to use
    > a cat in such a critical situation, this my be it for the coach.

    JaR to BAMA!

    Frisbee®, Nov 28, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    PajaP Guest

    On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:43:01 -0800, Julia
    <> wrote:

    >I passed the Exchange 2003 exam (70-284) today with an 880. I'm so excited!
    >I thought I would never be finished with this one.

    Congrats.

    >70-291 is next.

    I have 70-290 to do next. Then on to 70-291.
    I hope to have both done by end of January.

    I was going to do 70-284 for my elective but am thinking of CompTIA
    Security+ instead. Not enough experience with Exchange (I use Mercury
    as my mail server) and cannot get inspired enough to bother with it.

    --
    Thx.
    PajaP

    PajaP, Nov 28, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    Brat® Guest

    "PajaP" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:43:01 -0800, Julia
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I passed the Exchange 2003 exam (70-284) today with an 880. I'm so
    >>excited!
    >>I thought I would never be finished with this one.
    >>

    > Congrats.
    >
    >>70-291 is next.

    > I have 70-290 to do next. Then on to 70-291.
    > I hope to have both done by end of January.
    >
    > I was going to do 70-284 for my elective but am thinking of CompTIA
    > Security+ instead. Not enough experience with Exchange (I use Mercury
    > as my mail server) and cannot get inspired enough to bother with it.

    Ah but if you take Exchange and get your MCSA you get ANOTHER pin and card
    stating you have MCSA: Messaging

    Brat®, Nov 28, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    Guest Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > The kicking team is out on the field, so they will attempt
    > the field goal...
    >
    > ...and the referee has indicated they will allow the use of
    > a cat,something the sideline had requested...
    >
    > So here we go... they're set...here's the snap, its wobbly
    > but he manages to get it down...
    >
    > ...the kick is up...errrowwww...oh my goodness...that cat
    > is not happy...no good! It's no good! I can't believe he
    > missed it, but it went wide right...that cat was flipping all
    > over the place...and it had no chance of splitting the uprights!
    >
    > Well, everyone will be second guessing the decision to use
    > a cat in such a critical situation, this my be it for the coach.

    <madden>

    Ya know, if Kerpal had just kicked that cat a little straighterer, it would
    have gone thru the uptrights....

    ....and well, if it had gone thru the uprights, it would have been a field
    goal.

    Kerpal stinks, who let him kick that cat anyways?

    </madden>

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    Guest, Nov 29, 2006
  19. I'll have my MCSA when I pass this next exam. So, since I passed Exchange
    they'll send me 2 pins? One that just says MCSA and one that says
    MCSA-Messaging? LOL, cool. Will my new card then say "MCP, MCSA,
    MCSA-Messaging?"

    Passing the Exchange exam yesterday was excellent timing! I had my yearly
    review today. I had planned on bringing up the discussion about a pay
    increase during my review but my boss brought it up before I had the chance
    to. Hopefully I'll get more $ in 2007. Then when I have my MCSE by the end
    of 2007 hopefully he'll want to adjust my pay some more. :-D

    =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=, Nov 29, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

    LRM Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > I'll have my MCSA when I pass this next exam. So, since I passed Exchange
    > they'll send me 2 pins? One that just says MCSA and one that says
    > MCSA-Messaging? LOL, cool. Will my new card then say "MCP, MCSA,
    > MCSA-Messaging?"
    >
    > Passing the Exchange exam yesterday was excellent timing! I had my yearly
    > review today. I had planned on bringing up the discussion about a pay
    > increase during my review but my boss brought it up before I had the
    > chance
    > to. Hopefully I'll get more $ in 2007. Then when I have my MCSE by the
    > end
    > of 2007 hopefully he'll want to adjust my pay some more. :-D

    I never give pay raises based on certs. I need to see solid growth in
    technical skills, initiative and willingness to get me coffee! If they
    happen to get a cert somewhere in there then maybe I'll buy lunch that day.
    Good luck with your new ice scraper.

    LRM, Nov 29, 2006