    any bars in Denver to celebrate at....

    Kevin Stone
    A+, Network+, MCDST

    Kevin Stone, Feb 28, 2008

  2. Kevin Stone

    Montreal MCT Guest

    If you were in Steamboat Springs I would recommend the Tap House... great
    place! -M

    --
    Mitch Garvis, MCT

    http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

    Montreal MCT, Feb 29, 2008

  3. "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message

    > If you were in Steamboat Springs I would recommend the Tap House... great
    > place! -M
    >
    > --
    > Mitch Garvis, MCT
    > Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
    >
    > http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
    >
    > "Kevin Stone" <> wrote in message
    > > Took and passed the exam earlier today to complete MCDST with a score of
    > > 792..
    > >
    > > Vista awaits me on my return from ski trip to Colorado...anybody recommend
    > > any bars in Denver to celebrate at....
    > >
    > > Kevin Stone
    > > A+, Network+, MCDST

    You should have your own show on the Travel Channel.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 29, 2008
  4. Kevin Stone

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Ummm... yeah:
    http://www.twc.ca/pages/about_mitch.html

    You think I haven't done EVERYTHING?

    Mitch Garvis, MCT

    http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Montreal MCT, Mar 1, 2008