    I just passed by 70-272 - got an 809 on it ! It's party time!!!
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Jul 31, 2007

  2. Jo

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Jo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello all:
    >
    > I just passed by 70-272 - got an 809 on it ! It's party time!!!
    > --
    > Motochick

    See, I KNEW you wouldn't need that crystal ball! You'll have to change your
    sig to "Motochick MCDST" now!

    Well done!

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Jul 31, 2007

  3. "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > "Jo" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello all:
    > >
    > > I just passed by 70-272 - got an 809 on it ! It's party time!!!
    > > --
    > > Motochick

    > See, I KNEW you wouldn't need that crystal ball! You'll have to change your
    > sig to "Motochick MCDST" now!
    >
    > Well done!
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST

    I kept telling her. But she does not listen to me! ;-)

    Jo when you get a free moment can you share your experience with
    everyone else about how the practice tests gave you ulcers? :)

    I am proud of you.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 31, 2007
  4. Jo

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Jo,

    Let me add my congrats to the pile... Well done on your exam! If this was
    your second one that will make you an MCDST, so congratulations! Now make
    sure TheITGirl teaches you the secret handshake :)

    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

    Montreal MCT, Jul 31, 2007
  5. Jo

    Jo Guest

    Okay...okay..the story is regarding practice tests - don't listen to the
    percentages, just go over your "incorrect" answers and LEARN! I was sweating
    because my last practice test was a 42% prior to taking my 70-272 test - so I
    have learned from Michael that practice tests are just that - PRACTICE!! :^)
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Aug 1, 2007